96 khz wav file recording

davidkamp
I just started to build a sound recording device using a raspberry pi 3 with rasbian lite and a mixpre 6 USB audio interface.

A first test with arecord seemed to work.
Are there any other tools for rasbian (sox, ffmpeg or others) that are "better" (for example in regard to reliability)?

Thanks for any tips!
David

Re: 96 khz wav file recording

Andreas WERNER
Install a GUI

[GUIDE] Raspbian Lite with PIXEL/LXDE/XFCE/MATE/i3 GUI
https://www.raspberrypi.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=133691

Then you can use more/other tools like vlc

Rgds
AW