A collection of lovely analog synths in this Jean Michel Jarre video

A collection of lovely analog synths in this Jean Michel Jarre video

David W. Jones
His "Oxygene in your Living Room" video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9UzNh_2TXk

Re: A collection of lovely analog synths in this Jean Michel Jarre video

Ralf Mardorf
On Wed, 2 May 2018 21:08:39 -1000, david wrote:
>His "Oxygene in your Living Room" video:
>
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9UzNh_2TXk

This one or a very similar video circulates since a very long time. He
seems to be musically dead. Newer videos with newer music, e.g. Jean
Michel Jarre playing together with a shredding guitarist, are
disgusting immusical crap, perhaps an attempt to make progressive rock.

Re: A collection of lovely analog synths in this Jean Michel Jarre video

>Newer videos with newer music, e.g. Jean Michel Jarre playing together
>with a shredding guitarist

Actually I don't know if those videos with "newer" music, are also
"newer" videos. Perhaps the "Oxygene" video(s) is(are) newer, than all
the attempts to continue success with new music.

Re: A collection of lovely analog synths in this Jean Michel Jarre video

Francesco Ariis
On Thu, May 03, 2018 at 09:33:30AM +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> This one or a very similar video circulates since a very long time. He
> seems to be musically dead. Newer videos with newer music, e.g. Jean
> Michel Jarre playing together with a shredding guitarist, are
> disgusting immusical crap, perhaps an attempt to make progressive rock.

Different folks appreciate different stuff.
Why so angry, Ralfie?