[ANN] Qtractor 0.8.3 - The Stickiest Tauon is out!
Qtractor 0.8.3 (stickiest tauon) is out!
Changes for this mostly just a bug-fix beta release:
- Make sure any just recorded clip filename is not reused while over the
same track and session. (CRITICAL)
- LV2 Plug-in worker/schedule interface ring-buffer sizes have been
increased to 4KB.
- Fixed track-name auto-incremental numbering suffix when modifying any
other track property.
- WSOLA vs. (lib)Rubberband time-stretching options are now
individualized on a per audio clip basis.
- Long overdue, some brand new and fundamental icons revamp.
- Fixed a tempo-map node add/update/remove rescaling with regard to
clip-lengths and automation/curve undo/redo.
- Fixed a potential Activate automation/curve index clash, or aliasing,
for any plug-ins that change upstream their parameter count or index
order, on sessions saved with the old plug-in versions and vice-versa.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.