Qtractor 0.8.3 (stickiest tauon) is out!
Changes for this mostly just a bug-fix beta release:
- Make sure any just recorded clip filename is not reused while over the
same track and session. (CRITICAL)
- LV2 Plug-in worker/schedule interface ring-buffer sizes have been
increased to 4KB.
- Fixed track-name auto-incremental numbering suffix when modifying any
other track property.
- WSOLA vs. (lib)Rubberband time-stretching options are now
individualized on a per audio clip basis.
- Long overdue, some brand new and fundamental icons revamp.
- Fixed a tempo-map node add/update/remove rescaling with regard to
clip-lengths and automation/curve undo/redo.
- Fixed a potential Activate automation/curve index clash, or aliasing,
for any plug-ins that change upstream their parameter count or index
order, on sessions saved with the old plug-in versions and vice-versa.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.
- source tarball:
- source package:
- binary packages (openSUSE Tubleweed):
- AppImage  package (*NEW*):
Wiki (help still wanted!):
- static rendering:
- user manual & how-to's:
Qtractor  is free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL )
version 2 or later.
 Qtractor - An audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer
 Qt framework, C++ class library and tools for
cross-platform application and UI development
 JACK Audio Connection Kit
 ALSA, Advanced Linux Sound Architecture
 Linux Audio consortium of libre software for audio-related work
 GPL - GNU General Public License
 AppImage, Linux apps that run anywhere
Enjoy && Keep the fun, always.
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela
Linux-audio-dev mailing list
|Free forum by Nabble||Edit this page|