The shortest and maybe TL;DR change-log for this northern Autumn'19
release goes like this:
- Fixed the potential crash-effect in switching MIDI output buses on
tracks that are set to show audio output monitoring meters.
- Fixed initial session tempo override when importing a standard MIDI
file (as reported on issue #230).
- An alternate time-signature/meter option is being served to the MIDI
clip editor (aka. piano-roll) and allowing for some poly-rythm/meter
scenarios on a per MIDI clip basis.
- Fixed MIDI "overdub" recording on offset clips.
- MIDI bank and program settings now propagating to all MIDI track's
- Fixed MIDI file format default setting other than SMF Format 0.
- Escape key may now be used to reset time and tempo/time-sgnature
- Play-head time and tempo/time-signature controls are now featured in
MIDI clip editor toolbars (aka. piano-roll); time display format is also
separated from the tracks main application view and defaults to BBT as
being most convenient.
- All items in the MIDI clip editor's event list are now enabled,
selectable and editable, no matter the filter settings for the event views.
- Added alternate yet non-official CMake build option.
- Improved MIDI clip editor (aka. piano-roll) position and size
persistence across session state.
- Fix HiDPI display screen effective support (Qt >= 5.6).
- Mixer, Connections and MIDI clip editor top-level windows shall have
no parent, unless when set as always-on-top tool windows. (REGRESSION)
- Make sure compiler flags comply to c++11 as standard.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.