Not making history or a revolution but as peaceful as thirty years ago ;)
Qtractor 0.9.11 (mauerfall'30) is out!
And the change-log goes as follows:
- Transport/Backward commands now honoring edit-tail, loop-end and
punch-out points, when playback is not rolling.
- A session name (sub-)directory is now suggested on every new session
- Avoid adding any extraneous clip replica when Ctrl+dragging on either
of its edges.
- When using autotools and ./configure --with-qt=..., it is also
necessary to adjust the PKG_CONFIG_PATH environment variable (after a
merge request by plcl aka. Pedro López-Cabanillas, while on qmidinet
- Fixing a potential crash-effect in switching MIDI output buses on
tracks that are set to show audio output monitoring meters, is on going
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.