No matter what others say, you are here and that's awesome! You are also
here kindly reminded to update to the very latest and greatest. There's
no better time for just that than pretty much now!
And now this:
Qtractor 0.9.14 (mid-spring'20) is out!
Notwithstanding some nasty crash-bugs being squashed--hopefully for
good--changes for this mid-season release are as follows:
- Export file type, format and quality are now specific options on the
Track/Export Tracks.../Audio, MIDI dialogs.
- LV2 plug-in UI GTK2 and X11 in Qt5 host native support in addition and
alternative to libsuil.
- Generic plug-in/Properties... dialog now showing each
parameter/property automation status on a /skeuomorphic/ aka. /fake/ and
tiny LED ;)
- LV2 Plug-in Patch parameter/properties automation and MIDI Controller
assignment/learn are now a possibility.
- LV2 Atom/Port-event host notification support has been implemented
- Fix clean-up of any recording leftovers.
- JACK Transport latency is now taken into account for recording latency
- Attempt to force correct audio clip offsets due on recording latency
compensation are not quantized to MIDI metronomic time-scale anymore.
- LV2 Plug-in MIDNAM support introduced.
- Use Shift or Ctrl keyboard modifiers with the mouse- wheel to change
any Direct Access plug-in parameters (issue #257).
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.