[ANN] Qtractor 0.9.15 - An Early-Summer'20 Release
Let's go straight to the real good news ;)...
Qtractor 0.9.15 (early-summer'20) is released!
- Fixed MIDI tracks export that were missing the end-of-export tail
parameter and bailing out always with default SMF format anyway.
- Fixed VST3 component/controller inter-connection.
- LV2 Atom/Port-event host notification support has been retouched, but
still unofficial though.
- Fixed VST3 audio-processor initialization/activation when a plugin has
no inputs or outputs present.
- Let main window pseudo-asynchronous stabilization re. menus, tools and
status bars, just faster and immediate.
- Fixed MIDI track monitor re-instantiation and reset.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.