- Fixed and improved automation curve recording, whenever playback is
rolling (and also when isn't:)).
- Fixed parsing/loading of large session bundle archive/zip files (.qtz
- Fixed LV2 plug-in UI X11 (native) resize.
- Make NSM state file names independent to session display names,
keeping backward compatibility for old sessions.
- Exiting, quitting or closing the main window while under NSM, now
promptly asks whether to save, discard or cancel as usual.
- Re-improved Mixer multi-row layout.
- Fix incorrect destruction order for VST3 modules.
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.