[ANN] Qtractor 0.9.8 - Yet Another Spring'19 Release
Too hot to make any boring introduction, so let's get this straight:
Qtractor 0.9.8 (spring'19) is released!
The changes for this yet another seasonal release are as follows:
- Plugin-lists and respective plugins state may now be exported and/or
imported as XML files.
- When in Drum Mode, Key and Scale are meaningless and thus functionally
disabled from the MIDI clip editor (aka. piano-roll).
- MIDI clip editor's View > Ghost Track menu option is now finally a
reality: show any existing MIDI track and its respective clips in the
background as dimmed, semi-transparent aka. ghost events.
- Minor update to Debian packaging control file.
- Make sure partially selected clips are reset to whole when Shift/Ctrl
keyboard modifiers are in effect, to prevent extraneous clip splits or
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.