For the third time and hopefully the last in the current northern
estival season comes the final 'batch-of-one':
Qtractor 0.9.9 (summer'19) is out!
These are the changes for this Summer'19 release:
- Fixed editing and display of 'Pgm Change' events on the MIDI clip
editor (aka. piano-roll).
- Introducing tempo/beat-detection support on the Clip / Tempo Adjust...
dialog (provided libaubio >= 0.4.1 is available); and now also featured
with some rough visual clues ;).
- Updated for the newer Qt5 development tools (>= 5.13).
- Imply asking for a brand new filename (ie. Save As...) whenever the
session file original sample-rate differs from the current audio device
engine (ie. JACK).
- Configure updated to check for qtchooser availability.
- Fix MIDI through for LV2 plug-ins that have no MIDI output event/atom
Qtractor  is an audio/MIDI multi-track sequencer application
written in C++ with the Qt framework . Target platform is Linux,
where the Jack Audio Connection Kit (JACK ) for audio and the
Advanced Linux Sound Architecture (ALSA ) for MIDI are the main
infrastructures to evolve as a fairly-featured Linux desktop audio
workstation GUI, specially dedicated to the personal home-studio.