only in this topic
[ANN] Radium 5.0
Open this post in threaded view
[ANN] Radium 5.0
Radium is a vertical music editor. Radium is inspired by trackers, but uses more graphics to show musical data. Radium also supports MIDI sequencing and hard disk recording.
Radium has features like smooth scrolling, zooming, automation, piano roll, embedded Pure Data (Pd), and embedded Faust.
* Demonstration video by Tobias Lutzenkirchen showing some of the features:
*Demonstration video showing developing Faust programs inside Radium:
Changes between 4.8.2 and 5.0.10:
* Lots of bug fixes and minor improvements.
* Audio: Don't apply volume when bypassing.
* Piano roll: Improved eraser functionality.
* Editor: Move the swing sub tracks to the left of the piano roll.
* Mixer strips: Show automation values.
* Mixer strips: Quickly enable or disable plugins and sends.
* GUI: Make F11 switch full screen for all windows.
* Audio: Scan plugins in a separate process.
* Audio: Apply correct initial automation values when starting to play.
* Mixer: Configuration editor.
* Documentation: Many improvements.
* Audio: Always connect and disconnect several connections simultaneously, not one by one.
* Mixer strips: Faster graphics.
* Menus: Improve keyboard navigation.
* Sequencer: Faster to move blocks while playing.
* Faust Development: Fix various GUI issues.
* Audio: Support Jack transport in order to sample-accurately synchronize to e.g. Ardour or Bitwig.
* GUI: Program includes a new "Edit" tab in the main window.
* GUI: Fix various keyboard focus issues
* 594 other changes. (613 git commits).
Linux-audio-dev mailing list
Return to linux-audio-dev
1 view|%1 views
Free forum by Nabble
Edit this page