[ANN] Vee One Suite 0.9.12 - The QStuff* Winter'19 Release batch #2
one second time!
The 'Vee One Suite' of so called 'old-school' software instruments,
synthv1  as a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer, samplv1  a
polyphonic sampler synthesizer, drumkv1  as yet another drum-kit
sampler and padthv1  as a polyphonic additive synthesizer, are all
here and now released, making it for the second QStuff* Winter'19 batch
of the season.
All delivered in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session , NSM (Non Session
management ) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI  input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in .
Changes for this special season are pretty much the same for all the
- Custom color (palette) theme editor introduced; color (palette) theme
changes are now effective immediately, except on default.
- Second attempt to fix the yet non-official though CMake build
- Move QApplication construction/destruction from LV2 UI to plug-in
instantiation and cleanup.
The 'Vee One Suite' are free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) 
version 2 or later.
**synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer  **
synthv1 0.9.12 (winter'19) is out!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive
polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.