[ANN] Vee One Suite 0.9.14 - A Mid-Spring'20 Release
The 'Vee One Suite' of so called 'old-school' software instruments,
synthv1  as a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer, samplv1  a
polyphonic sampler synthesizer, drumkv1  as yet another drum-kit
sampler and padthv1  as a polyphonic additive synthesizer, are here
released for the second time in the Mid-Spring'20 (quarantined) season.
All still delivered in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session , NSM (Non Session
management ) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI  input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in .
Changes for this mid-season release are as follows:
- Fixed initial DCF1, LFO1 and DCA1 group enablement (GUI).
- Fixed initial window title for the LV2 External UI.
- LV2 Atom/Port-event host notification support has been implemented
- Prevent execution of duplicate or redundant MIDI
- Early fixing to build for Qt >= 5.15.0.
The 'Vee One Suite' are free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) 
version 2 or later.
**synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer  **
synthv1 0.9.14 (mid-spring'20) is out!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive
polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.