[ANN] Vee One Suite 0.9.15 - An Early-Summer'20 Release
Happy to announce the 'Vee One Suite' of so called 'old-school' software
instruments, synthv1  as a polyphonic subtractive synthesizer,
samplv1  a polyphonic sampler synthesizer, drumkv1  as yet another
drum-kit sampler and padthv1  as a polyphonic additive synthesizer,
are once again released for this not-so-pretty Early-Summer'20 season... ;)
There are still (the same only) two menus for you to choose:
- the pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session , NSM (Non
Session management ) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI  input support;
- the LV2 instrument plug-in .
No big deal this time, though some might welcome that:
- A long awaited expedite "Panic" button is now featured.
- Note velocity doesn't affect DCF envelope anymore.
- Avoid glib event-loop upon LV2 plug-in instantiation.
The 'Vee One Suite' are (still) free, open-source Linux Audio 
software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License
(GPL)  version 2 or later.
So here they are again:
**synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer  **
synthv1 0.9.15 (early-summer'20) released!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive
polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.