[ANN] Vee One Suite 0.9.5 - The End of Winter'19 Release
The 'Vee One Suite' of so called 'old-school' software instruments are
here and again released for the 'End of Winter'19 season.
Available in dual form as usual:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session , NSM (Non Session
management ) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI  input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in .
The change-log for this end-of-season are as follows:<ul>
- Improved overall stability for current sample offset and loop range,
cross-fade and zero-crossing property changes across UI's, eg. LV2
plug-in native GUI and a host generic provided one. (applies to samplv1
 and drumkv1  only)
- HiDPI display screen support (Qt >= 5.6).
- A fake/visual piano-keyboard widget is now being introduced to the
- Avoid destructing the possibly shared QApplication instance on LV2
plug-in UI clean-up.
The 'Vee One Suite' are free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) 
version 2 or later.
And here they are in order of 'historical' appearence:
**synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer  **
synthv1 0.9.5 (end-of-winter'19) is out!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive
polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.