All as ever before, still available in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session , NSM (Non Session
management ) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI  input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in .
The changes for this Last of Spring'19 release are:
- Improved slew-rate to DCF Formant coefficient updates.
- Refactored the LFO Sync for correctness.
- Dropped LFO Sync parameter as being irrelevant across element
voicings. (drumkv1  only)
- Fixed all LFO Panning and Volume modulation, now being correctly
isolated on a per voice basis.
- Fixed DC offset on all main DCO wavetable oscillators. (synthv1  only)
- Fixed initial DCO and LFO wave shapes on LV2 plug-in UI.
- Minor update to Debian packaging control file.
The 'Vee One Suite' are free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) 
version 2 or later.
**synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer  **
synthv1 0.9.8 (spring'19) is released!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive
polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.