All still available in dual form:
- a pure stand-alone JACK client with JACK-session , NSM (Non Session
management ) and both JACK MIDI and ALSA MIDI  input support;
- a LV2 instrument plug-in .
The changes for this second batch of the Qstuff* Summer'19 release
- Randomization of current parameters and partials is now available
through a new top-level push-button and the context-menu respectively
(partials randomization is applicable to padthv1  only).
- Zero-crossing detection algorithm has been improved, most specially to
mitigate transient clicks across offset and/or loop points (whether
applicable to samplv1  and drumkv1  only).
- Updated for the newer Qt5 development tools (>= 5.13).
- Per instance custom tuning (micro-tonal) option has been added to the
previously existing global settings (cf. Help > Configure... > Tuning >
- New DCF, LFO and DCA Enabled parameters (DCA disabling is applicable
to samplv1  and drumkv1  only).
- Configure updated to check for qtchooser availability.
The 'Vee One Suite' are free, open-source Linux Audio  software,
distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL) 
version 2 or later.
**synthv1 - an old-school polyphonic synthesizer  **
synthv1 0.9.9 (summer'19) is out!
synthv1 is an old-school all-digital 4-oscillator subtractive
polyphonic synthesizer with stereo fx.