[ANN] Voting for the Open Source Music Nexus Challenge 2019 has commenced

[ANN] Voting for the Open Source Music Nexus Challenge 2019 has commenced

Christopher Arndt
Dear Open Source Musicians and Music Lovers,

the submission period for the Open Source Music Nexus 2019 Challenge
has ended and the competition entries are now waiting for your votes!

There are eight submissions to the competition and they are very
stylistically diverse, so there should be something enjoyable for
everybody.

You can listen to the entries here:

https://nexus-challenge.osamc.de/vote/

(If the audio players do not show up in your browser, click the
"Download" button for each track to go to its page on archive.org.)

Voting is open to everybody* and runs until the end of Saturday of the
coming week (2019-10-26 23:59 UTC).

Please honor the labor that went into the competition entries and show
your appreciation by casting your vote!

* (Email registration required. The email address is only used for
logging in and sending out the results.)

--
Christopher Arndt
Open Source Audio Meeting Cologne

0x1E0D97B33A4E1F31.asc (13K) Download Attachment

Re: [ANN] Voting for the Open Source Music Nexus Challenge 2019 has commenced

Henning Thielemann

On Sun, 20 Oct 2019, Christopher Arndt wrote:

> You can listen to the entries here:
>
> https://nexus-challenge.osamc.de/vote/
>
> (If the audio players do not show up in your browser, click the
> "Download" button for each track to go to its page on archive.org.)

Is there a way to listen and/or download the songs without JavaScript?

The voting site seems to require JavaScript and archive.org seems to
require it, too.

Re: [ANN] Voting for the Open Source Music Nexus Challenge 2019 has commenced

Christopher Arndt
Hi Henning.
Am 20.10.19 um 19:45 schrieb Henning Thielemann:
> Is there a way to listen and/or download the songs without JavaScript?
>
> The voting site seems to require JavaScript and archive.org seems to
> require it, too.

thanks for taking an interest in the competition.

The download links on the archive.org pages for each track should work
without JavaScript. At least they do when I block JS with Chromium or
the uMatrix extension on Firefox.

Each track should be available as the original FLAC file. Additional
formats are generated by archive.org.

Chris