a new version 1.4.0 of *jack-select* has just been released!
What is it?
*jack-select* is a systray app to set the JACK configuration from
QjackCtl presets via DBus. It displays an icon in the system tray of
your desktop, which shows the status of the JACK audio server and when
you click on it, a menu pops up, which lets you quickly select from the
JACK configuration presets you created with QjackCtl. This allows you to
switch between different audio setups with just two mouse clicks.
*jack-select* works with the DBus-version of JACK only. It is written in
Python 3 using the ``PyGObject`` bindings for GTK 3. Python 2 is not
* The configuration file path can be given via command line option
* When a preset name is given on the command line (or the -d option
is used), activate the (default) preset also when jack-select was
not already running.
* Updated man page.
* Major internal code restructuring.
* Map all JACK settings to a D-BUS type explicitly.
* Support 'slave-driver' engine parameter (this is not present in
QjackCtl's configuration file, though).