Acid December 2019

Set Hallstrom-2
Greetings LAU,

It's that point in space and time again: as our world pivots forward into the twenties of this century, *Acid December* is around the corner

How many days will December last this year? In 2018, the new year was delayed with a record of 5 days, taking place on December 36th!! Can we beat it, and break the record?

Your copyleft licensed contribution has the answer!

Please send us many mails! But
*one text, one link and one picture per email*
To:
[hidden email]

Looking forward to hear you all during December!

--
Set Sakrecoer

Re: Acid December 2019

Set Hallstrom-2
Are my messages comming through?

Apparently i got automatically unsubscribed in April sure to some
bounces.... But mailman kept sending me subscription reminders from
[hidden email] with a gap between April and
september...

On Mon, 2019-11-25 at 09:31 +0000, Set Sakrecoer wrote:

> Greetings LAU,
>
> It's that point in space and time again: as our world pivots forward
> into the twenties of this century, *Acid December* is around the
> corner
>
> How many days will December last this year? In 2018, the new year was
> delayed with a record of 5 days, taking place on December 36th!! Can
> we beat it, and break the record?
>
> Your copyleft licensed contribution has the answer!
>
> Please send us many mails! But
> *one text, one link and one picture per email*
> To:
> [hidden email]
>
> Looking forward to hear you all during December!

Re: Acid December 2019

Jeanette C.
Dec 3 2019, Set Sakrecoer has written:

> Are my messages comming through?
Yes they are. Both this and the original call for music to acid
December. I hope that the project get enough submissions.

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

Open my eyes,
I look deep inside,
I run away... <3

Re: Acid December 2019

Set Hallstrom-2
On Tue, 2019-12-03 at 14:05 +0100, Jeanette C. wrote:

> Dec 3 2019, Set Sakrecoer has written:
>
> > Are my messages comming through?
> Yes they are. Both this and the original call for music to acid
> December. I hope that the project get enough submissions.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Jeanette

Thanks Jeanette!

I did notice i was unsubsrcibed when i tried to send the message at
first. I though i had unsubscribed y accident first because i cleaned
up my subscriptions in spring. But i started looking in the messages
and saw the unsubscription notice...

Oh well. Glad to be back either way :)

*Set

Re: Acid December 2019

Louigi Verona
Yep, I received both messages! I will definitely need to submit at least one tune. I shouldn't miss an Acid December evar!

On Tue, Dec 3, 2019 at 2:09 PM Set Sakrecoer <[hidden email]> wrote:
On Tue, 2019-12-03 at 14:05 +0100, Jeanette C. wrote:
> Dec 3 2019, Set Sakrecoer has written:
>
> > Are my messages comming through?
> Yes they are. Both this and the original call for music to acid
> December. I hope that the project get enough submissions.
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Jeanette

Thanks Jeanette!

I did notice i was unsubsrcibed when i tried to send the message at
first. I though i had unsubscribed y accident first because i cleaned
up my subscriptions in spring. But i started looking in the messages
and saw the unsubscription notice...

Oh well. Glad to be back either way :)

*Set

Re: Acid December 2019

Set Hallstrom-2
Amazing!!

I can't wait to hear it! :)

This year i'm not really able to put as much effort into it as i did
last year, due to work, life, the universe and everything.

But eventually i'll be able to take 42 seconds to ping you when your
entries are up :)

*Set