An Anniversary

Will Godfrey
While looking over old archives it suddenly occurred to me that it's exactly 10
years since my first submission to the KVR cafe contest. Not wanting to pass up
on that, I quickly grabbed the old files (yes, I do keep stuff that long) and
added a repeat with a new arrangement. Even now it's very short - under 2:30 in
total.

So here it is. The original made with Zyn, and the latest with Yoshi.
Hope you like it.

https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/soft-cheese-aniversary

Re: An Anniversary

Jeanette C.
May 15 2017, Will Godfrey has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/soft-cheese-aniversary
Happy birthday Will! I'd invite you to share a nice bottle of wine with
me on this beautiful occasion, but your a little young yet. :)

A nice little melody and as ever the sounds are beautiful. I couldn't
tell though where Zyn stopped and Yosh started. :) Please keep on
sharing your music and your code!

I'd like to tka the chance and also thank you for the latest version of
Yoshimi. The MIDI learn feature is fantastic! <3

Best wishes,

Jeanny

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3

Re: An Anniversary

Lorenzo Sutton
Hi Will,

On 15/05/2017 21:36, Will Godfrey wrote:

> While looking over old archives it suddenly occurred to me that it's exactly 10
> years since my first submission to the KVR cafe contest. Not wanting to pass up
> on that, I quickly grabbed the old files (yes, I do keep stuff that long) and
> added a repeat with a new arrangement. Even now it's very short - under 2:30 in
> total.
>
> So here it is. The original made with Zyn, and the latest with Yoshi.
> Hope you like it.
>
> https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/soft-cheese-aniversary

Lovely tune. Thanks for sharing :)

Lorenzo.

Re: An Anniversary

Carlos Sanchiavedraz
Hi Will (such a long time...)

On May 15, 2017 12:36:17 PM PDT, Will Godfrey <[hidden email]> wrote:

>While looking over old archives it suddenly occurred to me that it's
>exactly 10
>years since my first submission to the KVR cafe contest. Not wanting to
>pass up
>on that, I quickly grabbed the old files (yes, I do keep stuff that
>long) and
>added a repeat with a new arrangement. Even now it's very short - under
>2:30 in
>total.
>
>So here it is. The original made with Zyn, and the latest with Yoshi.
>Hope you like it.
>
>https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/soft-cheese-aniversary

So nice and lovely.

Somehow seems to me it could be an intro/outro to a TV show for kids or something :), a lullaby to go to bed.

Happy anniversary, Will.
Thanks for sharing (code and music).
-- Carlos

Re: An Anniversary

Will Godfrey
On Tue, 16 May 2017 09:32:31 -0700
Carlos <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Will (such a long time...)
>

> On May 15, 2017 12:36:17 PM PDT, Will Godfrey <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >While looking over old archives it suddenly occurred to me that it's
> >exactly 10
> >years since my first submission to the KVR cafe contest. Not wanting to
> >pass up
> >on that, I quickly grabbed the old files (yes, I do keep stuff that
> >long) and
> >added a repeat with a new arrangement. Even now it's very short - under
> >2:30 in
> >total.
> >
> >So here it is. The original made with Zyn, and the latest with Yoshi.
> >Hope you like it.
> >
> >https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/soft-cheese-aniversary
>
> So nice and lovely.
>
> Somehow seems to me it could be an intro/outro to a TV show for kids or something :), a lullaby to go to bed.
>
> Happy anniversary, Will.
> Thanks for sharing (code and music).
> -- Carlos

Thanks a lot friends.

Packing up now - got an early start tomorrow :)

Re: An Anniversary

Daniel Swärd
On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 20:36 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:

> While looking over old archives it suddenly occurred to me that it's
> exactly 10 years since my first submission to the KVR cafe contest.
> Not wanting to pass up on that, I quickly grabbed the old files (yes,
> I do keep stuff that long) and added a repeat with a new arrangement.
> Even now it's very short - under 2:30 in total.
>
> So here it is. The original made with Zyn, and the latest with Yoshi.
> Hope you like it.
>
> https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/soft-cheese-aniversary

Sounds really nice. :-)

        /Daniel

Re: An Anniversary

Will Godfrey
On Wed, 17 May 2017 10:05:45 +0200
Daniel Swärd <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, 2017-05-15 at 20:36 +0100, Will Godfrey wrote:
> > While looking over old archives it suddenly occurred to me that it's
> > exactly 10 years since my first submission to the KVR cafe contest.
> > Not wanting to pass up on that, I quickly grabbed the old files (yes,
> > I do keep stuff that long) and added a repeat with a new arrangement.
> > Even now it's very short - under 2:30 in total.
> >
> > So here it is. The original made with Zyn, and the latest with Yoshi.
> > Hope you like it.
> >
> > https://soundcloud.com/soft-sounds/soft-cheese-aniversary
>
> Sounds really nice. :-)
>
> /Daniel

Thanks Daniel - just getting back in action after LAC :)