Ardour booth/talk/workshop on Kieler Open Source und Linux Tage?

Ardour booth/talk/workshop on Kieler Open Source und Linux Tage?

haukeh
Hi,

we are organising our 15th "Kieler Open Source und Linux Tage" (northern of
Germany, www.kielux.de), a conference with 4 parallel tracks with talks and
workshops and a smal exhibition for open source community projects and companies.

Is there anybody who would like to hold an Ardour (or about other FLOSS audio
maker tools) talk and/or give a workshop and/or make a booth on our event (14th
- 16th September)?

Please answer by eMail to [hidden email] .

Cu Hauke