Arturia Keystep (or alternatives)

Riccardo Binetti
Hi,

I'm thinking about getting an Arturia Keystep to control both my Volcas
(MIDI) and my MFOS Soundlab (CV/Gate).
Does anyone have experience with it on Linux?
From what I understand you have to use Arturia Midi Control Center to
change some of its settings, I would be interested in knowing if it
works with Wine (just to edit the settings live CV range and so on, I
don't want to use the sequence editor and other fancy stuff).

Also, if someone wants to recommend some other Linux-friendly small
keyboard controller similar to the Arturia Keystep (so with MIDI + CV
and a sequencer, at least) at around the same price tag, I will be happy
to know about it.

--
rbino

Re: Arturia Keystep (or alternatives)

Francisco Medeiros
Hello Ricardo,

I have used Arturia Midi Control Center with Wine and it works but I have only used it with the BSP, never with the Keystep. It worked for all settings and even to update the firmware.

Good luck.

On 15 February 2017 at 22:31, Riccardo Binetti <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

I'm thinking about getting an Arturia Keystep to control both my Volcas
(MIDI) and my MFOS Soundlab (CV/Gate).
Does anyone have experience with it on Linux?
From what I understand you have to use Arturia Midi Control Center to