Berlin Linux Audio meeting @ c-base 2019-10-08

Daniel Swärd
Hi all.

Tomorrow it's the scheduled meeting at c-base again. I don't know if
I'll make it (I've stayed home from work today not feeling great), but
maybe Louigi or Robin can gather people?

Cheers

        /Daniel

Re: Berlin Linux Audio meeting @ c-base 2019-10-08

Robin Gareus
On 10/7/19 9:18 PM, Daniel Swärd wrote:
> Hi all.
>
> Tomorrow it's the scheduled meeting at c-base again. I don't know if
> I'll make it (I've stayed home from work today not feeling great), but
> maybe Louigi or Robin can gather people?

I'm sorry, but I won't be able to join this time, either.

Cheers!
robin

Re: Berlin Linux Audio meeting @ c-base 2019-10-08

Louigi Verona
Ah, my dudes, I also cannot join this time.