CMake & ncurses

Will Godfrey
Apparently the upcoming versions of openSUSE Leap don't have a .pc file for
ncurses, and CMake's findpackage() requires that.

Does anyone know of an alternative method of configuring CMake for ncurses?

Will.

Re: CMake & ncurses

Florian Paul Schmidt-2
On 11/08/2016 07:09 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
> Apparently the upcoming versions of openSUSE Leap don't have a .pc file for
> ncurses, and CMake's findpackage() requires that.
>
> Does anyone know of an alternative method of configuring CMake for ncurses?
>
> Will.

https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/module/FindCurses.html

CMake seems to have its own module for that..

Have fun,
Flo

--
https://fps.io

Re: CMake & ncurses SOLVED

Will Godfrey
On Sun, 13 Nov 2016 00:41:13 +0100
Florian Paul Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 11/08/2016 07:09 PM, Will Godfrey wrote:
> > Apparently the upcoming versions of openSUSE Leap don't have a .pc file for
> > ncurses, and CMake's findpackage() requires that.
> >
> > Does anyone know of an alternative method of configuring CMake for ncurses?
> >
> > Will.
> >

> https://cmake.org/cmake/help/v3.0/module/FindCurses.html
>
> CMake seems to have its own module for that..
>
> Have fun,
> Flo

Yes, so I discovered, but thanks anyway.
Sorry, I forgot to update this thread