Dark ambient: Unfamiliar Planet

Louigi Verona
Hey everyone!

A new project "droning" release Unfamiliar Planet is now available as an mp3 on my website and as lossless on Badncamp. For the next week it is going to be available for free as my Thank You for everyone's support of my work.

In fact, the first 8 albums on my Bandcamp page will be available for free for the next week! If you have friends who might enjoy the music, invite them to check it out!

https://louigi.bandcamp.com/album/unfamiliar-planet

Re: Dark ambient: Unfamiliar Planet

Louigi Verona
Apologies, I pasted part of the message from my Facebook Group and it dragged Facebook's context along. Here is the Bandcamp link:

https://louigi.bandcamp.com/album/unfamiliar-planet

On Fri, Nov 29, 2019 at 2:53 PM Florian Paul Schmidt <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

that link points to facebook.. Copying and pasting the link text does
work though without tracking :)

FPS

On 11/29/2019 2:52 PM, Louigi Verona wrote:
> Hey everyone!
>
> A new project "droning"
> <https://louigiverona.com/?page=projects&s=music&t=droning> release
> *Unfamiliar Planet* is now available as an mp3 on my website and as
> lossless on Badncamp. For the next week it is going to be /available for
> free/ as my Thank You for everyone's support of my work.
>
> In fact,*the first 8 albums* on my Bandcamp page will be available for
> free for the next week! If you have friends who might enjoy the music,
> invite them to check it out!
>
> https://louigi.bandcamp.com/album/unfamiliar-planet
> <https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Flouigi.bandcamp.com%2Falbum%2Funfamiliar-planet%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2bMJrenfEwyALjB6xq5_fqtXN_vAy3z2lwR4K0mstdW5MV8f2Dp_oZefU&h=AT3ZDOYs7N1N5txC-zqT6-Dxj5yHRMyO784Qgs--ruHCo12YQgtjgNInxTkWV1YKGlPRfjFqEM1g0QaWowkgi5AIPnaoddLTZpWyUTXvu-F9nchWWQ6uqbXSJ-eio-PFZ9H0EV3D8LiLGErwEmqFQBc8MVySG7gp1OgmL5tRATREF4bpecaSiNeP44x482QvSAPfZy59AUgIzdggRp4W-FrWFi-x2RcohlRT-GjlxVoOyqvejref5vlClwgG1D3Mz_oNZ1eW3mxA4-fQs6ARmnwBLlO1AygwP2R3ZgRNJy-fjs7btdvmvCVwuuSv87ZB0Qw9DifVOXIVDLpMqLvAvbiFndbnSCGOR2kKbNZJZ_bYC8_8L0oQBNWnCNmut96jh_rMaylKzKKGgskV4vJI64Dbv5BBhEIDTWCxs8oGfIoQm1qyfAESKWWAlEC2z3dunn0Eb39P0ehO_yVqrR22W1k2SZy9kNqffu7Qu1AAiBgL_eTW_63022e7i2txEQsj_sM40K-gLF2V1xpbAl23GUpjRgkGHJxr5zie1QOHIbHymMJ-GZ3hXJ-Yh9s3tNaB7AuxDWlVNpw0E1vb2bubxgpzRy4Or1BvkIYECiLJQBNXAAEXvcH2s4eS9GO2tQ>
>

> Louigi Verona
> https://louigiverona.com/

https://fps.io

Re: Dark ambient: Unfamiliar Planet

Hank Stanglow
Definitely has more of a "soundtrack" feel than your other work. There is a surprising amount of notes/parts for a drone! Keep up the good work.