Digits is GPL'd!

Louis Gorenfeld
Hi! I just wanted to let you know that my phase distortion VST, Digits, is now open source under the GPL! The source code is up under downloads here:

I've included the Linux makefiles so people can get started with it fast :)

Cheers,
Louis

Re: Digits is GPL'd!

Dave Phillips
Greetings,

On 04/06/2017 11:53 PM, Louis Gorenfeld wrote:

> Hi! I just wanted to let you know that my phase distortion VST,
> Digits, is now open source under the GPL! The source code is up under
> downloads here:
>
> http://extentofthejam.com
>
> I've included the Linux makefiles so people can get started with it
> fast :)
>
> Cheers,
> Louis

Fantastic news, Louis ! I love this synth, so good to see the new
license & source.

Thank you !!

Best,

dp

Re: Digits is GPL'd!

Daniel Swärd
On Thu, 2017-04-06 at 20:53 -0700, Louis Gorenfeld wrote:
> Hi! I just wanted to let you know that my phase distortion VST,
> Digits, is now open source under the GPL! The source code is up under
> downloads here:
>
> http://extentofthejam.com
>
> I've included the Linux makefiles so people can get started with it
> fast :)

Nice!

I really like the demo track. :-)

        /Daniel