DrumGizmo 0.9.18 released

Bent Bisballe Nyeng
DrumGizmo 0.9.18 Released!

DrumGizmo is an open source, multichannel, multilayered, cross-platform
drum plugin and stand-alone application. It enables you to compose drums
in midi and mix them with a multichannel approach. It is comparable to
that of mixing a real drumkit that has been recorded with a multimic setup.

This release is primarily a bugfix release but a few new features also
managed to sneak in.

Highlights:
 * Sample selection algorithm now behaves a lot better when using a
   small sample set.
 * Error reporting has been drastically improved when loading
   drum-kits.
 * Sample normalization option has been added.

As usual read the detailed description of all the new shiny features,
including some audio samples [1].

And now, without further ado, go grab 0.9.18!!! [2]

[1]: https://drumgizmo.org/wiki/doku.php?id=changelog:drumgizmo-0.9.18
[2]: http://www.drumgizmo.org/wiki/doku.php?id=getting_drumgizmo

DrumGizmo 0.9.18.1 hotfix released

Bent Bisballe Nyeng
DrumGizmo 0.9.18.1 hotfix released

We recently discovered a rather annoying bug introduced with version
0.9.17 and once we found out what was causing it we decided to do a
hotfix release.

So, hot in the heels of version 0.9.18, we give you version 0.9.18.1 -
now with a working filebrowser!

Available in a browser near you. [1]

[1]: https://drumgizmo.org/wiki/doku.php?id=changelog:drumgizmo-0.9.18.1