FLAC as open standard: help wanted.

Jörn Nettingsmeier-5
Hi *!

A friend and fellow free software enthusiast is trying to get FLAC
standardized with the IETF to foster its use as a long-term archive
format. If anyone here can see themselves drafting RFCs and helping with
the tedium of such a process, please write to me off-list.

All best,

Jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
De Rijpgracht 8, 1055VR Amsterdam, Nederland

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Tonmeister VDT
http://stackingdwarves.net

Re: FLAC as open standard: help wanted.

Bearcat Şándor

Out of curiosity, is wavpack being considered for this as well?

On Tue, May 30, 2017, 06:21 Jörn Nettingsmeier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi *!

A friend and fellow free software enthusiast is trying to get FLAC
standardized with the IETF to foster its use as a long-term archive
format. If anyone here can see themselves drafting RFCs and helping with
the tedium of such a process, please write to me off-list.

All best,

Jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
De Rijpgracht 8, 1055VR Amsterdam, Nederland
Tel. +49 177 7937487

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Tonmeister VDT
http://stackingdwarves.net

Bearcat M. Şándor, CEO
Feline Soul Systems LLC
Voice: 872.CAT.SOUL (872.228.7685)