FatFrog -- High Gain Amplifier LV2 plugin

FatFrog -- High Gain Amplifier LV2 plugin

Hermann Meyer
Hi

I've done a new simulation, this time a HighGainAmplifier.

This one didn't try to cover any existing gear, but was stacked together
by from what I've learned over the last years about tube amp simulation.

This one is completely generated by dkbuilder in plain faust source code.

I've put the faust code into the repository for completeness.

The complete plugin is published under the BSD0 license.

Here you could get it:

https://github.com/brummer10/FatFrog.lv2

And because the Frog needs food, here is the perfect match Overdrive
pedal to feed the Frog so that he'll rattle the walls like hell.

The LittleFly.

https://github.com/brummer10/LittleFly.lv2

As well published under the BSD0 license, as well with included faust
source code.

regards

hermann