Faust "pitched envelope"

Yassin Philip-2

Hello everyone

The idea is to rapidly rise, and (a bit slower) fall, the pitch of a percussive sound, so this pitch has to evolve over time..? Googling for it is a bit tricky, and I can't find any recipe anywhere

Also, is is possible to assign the parameter value of a Faust function's to the output of another? To, for instance, lower or rise an eQ band frequency with the output of a compressor?

If it is, I'd really like to learn how for now, I only know how to set parameters to static and/or user-defined values.

yPhil

--
Yassin Philip      New album NOW
http://yassinphilip.bitbucket.io