*Check whether a given LV2 plugin is up to the specification*
An LV2 lint-like tool that checks whether a given plugin and its UI(s) match up
with the provided metadata and adhere to well-known best practices.
Run it as part of your continuous integration pipeline together with
lv2/sord\_validate to reduce the likelihood of shipping plugins with major flaws
in order to prevent unsatisfied users.
*Note: This is an early release, if you happen to find false-positive warnings
when using this tool, please report back, so it can be fixed.*
[0.4.0] - 13 Jan 2020
- less pedantic packager mode
- quiet flag for command line output (drobilla)
- support for lv2:sampleRate (drobilla)
- support for getting the plugin license from the project (drobilla)
- support for xsd:* as rdfs:range
- misleading messages about lv2:class (drobilla)
- incorrect URI names in error messages (drobilla)
This is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the Artistic License 2.0 as published by
The Perl Foundation.
Kindly find more details, the source (and binaries) at: