Guitarix 0.35.6 released

Hermann Meyer

Guitarix release 0.35.6

Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack (Linux), with an additional mono and a stereo effect rack.
Guitarix includes a large list of LV2 and LADSPA plugins, and support
LADSPA / LV2 plugs as well in it's racks.

The guitarix engine is designed for LIVE usage, and feature ultra fast,
glitch and click free preset switching and is full Midi and remote
controllable (the Web UI is not included in the distributed tar ball).

This release mainly fix the build with GCC7 on debian/sid (#853437).

Additional it introduce the new Drum Sequencer plugin.

Refer to our project page for more information:
http://guitarix.org

Download Site:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

Forum:
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/forum/

Consider visiting our forum or leaving a message on
[hidden email]

regards
hermann