IRT gets it: open-source libraries for object-based audio

IRT gets it: open-source libraries for object-based audio

Jörn Nettingsmeier-5
Hi *!

Haven't checked this out in any detail, but the German Institut für
Rundfunktechnik (a sort of science outsourcing provider for public
broadcast over here, with an impressive track record of ground-breaking
work) have released a substantial body of code on object-based audio
under an Apache open-source license:

https://lab.irt.de/more-open-source-for-open-object-based-audio-workflows/

If anyone gets interested and finds it useful, please give them a little
shout-out - I guess our fellow open-source enthusiasts within those
institutions can use some support!

All best,

Jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
Tuinbouwstraat 180, 1097 ZB Amsterdam, Nederland

Meister für Veranstaltungstechnik (Bühne/Studio), Tonmeister VDT
http://stackingdwarves.net