It's the final (Sonoj) countdown! - live feed with chat - donations

It's the final (Sonoj) countdown! - live feed with chat - donations

Sonoj Convention
The end is near! Fortunately only the end of our preparations.

Only four days left until this year's Sonoj Convention.

For the spontaneous among you there is still an opportunity to sign up
and visit. Just enter your name on https://sonoj.org/register.html .

Considering the many mails you've received so far, it can be assumed
that you're currently in Antarctica and therefore can't actually
participate.

Therefore now for the last time (this year):

Please help us finance our non-profit event by donating an amount of
your choice. We accept bank transfers and PayPal:

https://sonoj.org/donate.html

And finally I would be happy to see you during the two days in our video
stream. There will be a chat this year (it already exists), so you can
ask questions and comment.

The stream is on the Sonoj page, or here:

https://streaming.media.ccc.de/sonoj2019

Best regards,

Nils
Sonoj Convention

Sonoj - been there, done that :)

Will J Godfrey
Just want to say I had a great time there (first time I've been) and as well as
all the very interesting talks and demos, it was also nice to catch up with
people - as well as making new friends.

Many thanks to the organisers, for providing the environment and creating a such
a laid-back atmosphere. Not forgetting copious quantities of coffee :)

Sonoj - photo gallery

Rui Nuno Capela
hi,

it was also my first and a great time it was :)

wholly thanks for the organization and of course to you all that made it
possible and pleasant...

as tradition for LACs, here goes the complete dump from my own camera's
sd-card, a gallery of all the lousy photos taken during the Sonoj
2019@C4-Cologne
  https://www.rncbc.org/sonoj/2019

hope to see you all again next year!

cheers
--
rncbc aka. Rui Nuno Capela

Re: Sonoj - been there, done that :)

Marc Groenewegen-2
Totally agree Will!

Sonoj has become a wonderful addition to LAC, with its own character. Less academic, more focus on music(al artefacts), but equally interesting, laid-back and useful to a large cross-section of the same audience. Kudos to the organisers!

Cheers,
Marc