Jconvolver output format

bricolodu
Hello,

I have a setup that is running fine with :
Raspberry Pi (I2S) / Squeezelite / Jack / Jconvolver / I2S DAC

I have another DAC Chip, that I want to use, however it is not I2S, it is
Right justified.

I though that i just had to change the driver on the Pi from I2S to RJ but
it doesn't work that way.
It looks like the format should be changed at the output of jconvolver.

Can someone confirm ?
How could I change the audio format from jconvolver ?

Best regards,
Jean

--
Sent from: http://linux-audio.4202.n7.nabble.com/linux-audio-user-f5.html

Re: Jconvolver output format

Fons Adriaensen-3
On Sat, Nov 02, 2019 at 11:28:41AM -0700, bricolodu wrote:

> I have a setup that is running fine with :
> Raspberry Pi (I2S) / Squeezelite / Jack / Jconvolver / I2S DAC
> How could I change the audio format from jconvolver ?

Jconvolver is a Jack app, which means that it doesn't talk
directly to any sound hardware. Jack does that. In other
words,

   Jconvolver -> I2S DAC

is impossible. What you have is

   Jconvolver -> Jack -> I2S DAC

So you need to configure Jack to use whatever audio
output you want to use.