[LAA] [LAU] Guitarix 0.35.2 released

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[LAA] [LAU] Guitarix 0.35.2 released

Hermann Meyer
The Guitarix developers proudly present

Guitarix release 0.35.2

Guitarix is a tube amplifier simulation for
jack (Linux), with an additional mono and a stereo effect rack.
Guitarix includes a large list of plugins[*] and support LADSPA / LV2
plugs as well.

The guitarix engine is designed for LIVE usage, and feature ultra fast,
glitch and click free preset switching and is full Midi and/or remote
controllable (the Web UI is not included in the distributed tar ball).

This release mainly fix a build issue in Debian #839354 and ARCH

Beside that, the changes are:
   * add stereo cabinet plugin
   * fix bypass insert jack port with midi CC
   * add menu option to set a midi controller for engine bypass
   * add scroll wheel support to status images
   * switch to use glib-compile-resources instead gdk-pixbuf-csource to
include images into libgxw.
   * Fix Preset switching issue in lv2 amps and cabinet
   * disable midi control for un-loaded plugs
   * add check if LV2 ports are valid
   * fix bug #34

Note that a couple of new additional guitar related plugs in LV2 format
been available on github now. They all work very well in guitarix.
Check them out here:
https://github.com/brummer10?tab=repositories

Please refer to our project page for more information:
http://guitarix.org

Download Site:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

Forum:
http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/forum/

Please consider visiting our forum or leaving a message on
[hidden email]
<mailto:[hidden email]>

regards
hermann


_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

For you fuzz lovers

Hermann Meyer
Hi

I'd like to announce a release series from a couple of
fuzz/distortion/overdrive pedal simulations as LV2 plugins.
All of them been emulated by the guitarix ampsim toolkit.

Here we go:


  ***GxVintageFuzzMaster.lv2
  <https://github.com/brummer10/GxVintageFuzzMaster.lv2>*

Simulation of the Vintage Fuzz Master Pedal designed by Devi Ever,
freaks out the 60_s and 70_s

https://github.com/brummer10/GxVintageFuzzMaster.lv2/releases


  *GxGuvnor.lv2 <https://github.com/brummer10/GxGuvnor.lv2>*

The Guv’nor is a classic footpedal known for high quality distortion
tones, it have a special place in the hearts of distortion smitten
guitarists over the world.

https://github.com/brummer10/GxGuvnor.lv2/releases



  **


  *GxSuperFuzz.lv2 <https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuperFuzz.lv2>*

Yea, you all know the Super Fuzz pedal from Pete Townsend or Billy Cox,
what more to say?

https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuperFuzz.lv2/releases



  **


  *GxVoodoFuzz.lv2 <https://github.com/brummer10/GxVoodoFuzz.lv2>*

Simulation impressed by the Voodoo Lab (*) SuperFuzz pedal

https://github.com/brummer10/GxVoodoFuzz.lv2/releases


  *GxHyperion.lv2 <https://github.com/brummer10/GxHyperion.lv2>*

Simulation of the Hyperion Fuzz Pedal as LV2 plugin.
The Hyperion is the dark booster designed  by Devi Ever.

https://github.com/brummer10/GxHyperion.lv2/releases


  *GxSuppaToneBender.lv2
  <https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuppaToneBender.lv2>*

Another well know classic fuzz pedal,

https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuppaToneBender.lv2/releases


all of this plugs coming without GUI, as plain DSP based LV2 plugs. You
didn't need more then build-essentials and the LV2 headers to build
them. A simple make install will be enough to test them in the host of
your choice.
All of them been tested to build and run flawless also on ARM based
devices. All been licensed under the GPL-3.0.

If you love fuzz, you wont miss them in your stack.

regards
hermann
_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For you fuzz lovers

Hermann Meyer


Am 01.12.2016 um 07:42 schrieb Hermann Meyer:

> Hi
>
> I'd like to announce a release series from a couple of
> fuzz/distortion/overdrive pedal simulations as LV2 plugins.
> All of them been emulated by the guitarix ampsim toolkit.
>
>
> all of this plugs coming without GUI, as plain DSP based LV2 plugs.
> You didn't need more then build-essentials and the LV2 headers to
> build them. A simple make install will be enough to test them in the
> host of your choice.
> All of them been tested to build and run flawless also on ARM based
> devices. All been licensed under the GPL-3.0.
>
> If you love fuzz, you wont miss them in your stack.
>

yea, and development never stops. So I've added now GUI's to most of the
pedals, check them out here:

https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuperFuzz.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuppaToneBender.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxHyperion.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxVoodoFuzz.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxVintageFuzzMaster.lv2
https://github.com/brummer10/GxSaturator.lv2

Let me know if you've any issues with them.

regards
hermann

_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For you fuzz lovers

edgar
Am Thu, 8 Dec 2016 10:56:10 +0100
schrieb Hermann Meyer <[hidden email]>:

>
>
> Am 01.12.2016 um 07:42 schrieb Hermann Meyer:
> > Hi
> >
> > I'd like to announce a release series from a couple of
> > fuzz/distortion/overdrive pedal simulations as LV2 plugins.
> > All of them been emulated by the guitarix ampsim toolkit.
> >
> >
> > all of this plugs coming without GUI, as plain DSP based LV2 plugs.
> > You didn't need more then build-essentials and the LV2 headers to
> > build them. A simple make install will be enough to test them in
> > the host of your choice.
> > All of them been tested to build and run flawless also on ARM based
> > devices. All been licensed under the GPL-3.0.
> >
> > If you love fuzz, you wont miss them in your stack.
> >
>
> yea, and development never stops. So I've added now GUI's to most of
> the pedals, check them out here:
>
> https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuperFuzz.lv2
> https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuppaToneBender.lv2
> https://github.com/brummer10/GxHyperion.lv2
> https://github.com/brummer10/GxVoodoFuzz.lv2
> https://github.com/brummer10/GxVintageFuzzMaster.lv2
> https://github.com/brummer10/GxSaturator.lv2
>
> Let me know if you've any issues with them.
>

With touch-screen GUIs we finally can lay down our monitors
on the floor and stomp on them with our feet like real FX Pedals!

A really great live stage performance!

Thanx a lot :-)

- edgar


_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-dev
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: For you fuzz lovers

Hermann Meyer


Am 09.12.2016 um 07:13 schrieb edgar:

> Am Thu, 8 Dec 2016 10:56:10 +0100
> schrieb Hermann Meyer <[hidden email]>:
>
>>
>> Am 01.12.2016 um 07:42 schrieb Hermann Meyer:
>>> Hi
>>>
>>> I'd like to announce a release series from a couple of
>>> fuzz/distortion/overdrive pedal simulations as LV2 plugins.
>>> All of them been emulated by the guitarix ampsim toolkit.
>>>
>>>
>>> all of this plugs coming without GUI, as plain DSP based LV2 plugs.
>>> You didn't need more then build-essentials and the LV2 headers to
>>> build them. A simple make install will be enough to test them in
>>> the host of your choice.
>>> All of them been tested to build and run flawless also on ARM based
>>> devices. All been licensed under the GPL-3.0.
>>>
>>> If you love fuzz, you wont miss them in your stack.
>>>
>> yea, and development never stops. So I've added now GUI's to most of
>> the pedals, check them out here:
>>
>> https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuperFuzz.lv2
>> https://github.com/brummer10/GxSuppaToneBender.lv2
>> https://github.com/brummer10/GxHyperion.lv2
>> https://github.com/brummer10/GxVoodoFuzz.lv2
>> https://github.com/brummer10/GxVintageFuzzMaster.lv2
>> https://github.com/brummer10/GxSaturator.lv2
>>
>> Let me know if you've any issues with them.
>>
> With touch-screen GUIs we finally can lay down our monitors
> on the floor and stomp on them with our feet like real FX Pedals!
>
> A really great live stage performance!
>
> Thanx a lot :-)
>
> - edgar
>
>

Didn't know if that is a suitable solution, using touch-screens as
stomp-boxes?
But I'll try to be on track, when 3d printers allow you to print out LV2
plugs
and use them on stage. :-)

regards
hermann
_______________________________________________
Linux-audio-dev mailing list
[hidden email]
http://lists.linuxaudio.org/listinfo/linux-audio-dev