LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

Laurent Pottier
Dear Friends,

The LAC2017 program is now available online:

   http://musinf.univ-st-etienne.fr/lac2017/lacProgramGB.html

We are looking forward to meeting you during LAC2017 in Saint-Etienne.

Best Regards,
lac2017 team

http://lac2017.univ-st-etienne.fr/

Re: [LAD] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

Will Godfrey
On Tue, 2 May 2017 10:57:19 +0200
Albert Graef <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I guess that quite a few of us will already be there Wednesday night. Would
> anyone here be interested in meeting for a preconf dinner?
>
> Albert

Ha! I was thinking exactly the same thing :)

Sounds like a good plan to me. I'll be arriving about the middle of Wednesday
afternoon.

Will.

Re: LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

Laurent Pottier
Hello,

 It depends on how many people will be interested.

 But there will be cars for people who want to go to this event before 08:00.

I will be there.

for information : for registering, a medical certificate of non-contraindication to the practice of competing athletics or competitive running less than one year from the date of the competition (or its copy) must be presented.  This document will be retained by the organizer as proof.

 Cheers

 Laurent

Le 2 mai 2017 à 20:03, Paul Davis <[hidden email]> a écrit :

So, I'm contemplating doing the 30km trail race on Sunday. Is anyone else thinking about this? Does anyone have a car that could get me/us out to the event start by 08:00 on Sunday morning?

On Mon, May 1, 2017 at 12:57 PM, Laurent Pottier <[hidden email]> wrote:
Dear Friends,

The LAC2017 program is now available online:

   http://musinf.univ-st-etienne.fr/lac2017/lacProgramGB.html

We are looking forward to meeting you during LAC2017 in Saint-Etienne.

Best Regards,
lac2017 team

http://lac2017.univ-st-etienne.fr/

Université Jean Monnet
CIEREC - EA3068
35, rue du 11 novembre
42023 Saint-Etienne Cedex 02 - France
port. : +33(0)6 21 66 28 76
tel : +33(0)4 77 42 16 61
fax : +33(0)4 77 42 16 84

Re: [LAD] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

Frank Neumann

Hi Albert and all,

> I guess that quite a few of us will already be there Wednesday night. Would
> anyone here be interested in meeting for a preconf dinner?

Now, what kind of question is that? LAC _cannot_ be without PLC(*) :-).

Lebanese sounds ok, count me in. I am _assuming_ here that Marc Groenewegen
will likely also join us since I am sharing a little flat via AirBNB with
him for the time of the conference.

Looking forward to meet new&old nerds (again :-).

Greetings,
Frank

(*) Pre-LAC Dinner

Re: [LAD] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

Marc Groenewegen-2
Yes I'll join you guys! Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Cheers,
Marc

Hi Albert and all,

> I guess that quite a few of us will already be there Wednesday night. Would
> anyone here be interested in meeting for a preconf dinner?

Now, what kind of question is that? LAC _cannot_ be without PLC(*) :-).

Lebanese sounds ok, count me in. I am _assuming_ here that Marc Groenewegen
will likely also join us since I am sharing a little flat via AirBNB with
him for the time of the conference.

Looking forward to meet new&old nerds (again :-).

Greetings,
Frank

(*) Pre-LAC Dinner

Re: [LAD] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

Jeremy Jongepier
On 05/04/2017 11:47 PM, Marc Groenewegen wrote:
> Yes I'll join you guys! Looking forward to seeing all of you again.

Count me in too!

Jeremy

Re: [LAD] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

Will Godfrey
On Sat, 6 May 2017 12:23:42 +0200
Jeremy Jongepier <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On 05/04/2017 11:47 PM, Marc Groenewegen wrote:
> > Yes I'll join you guys! Looking forward to seeing all of you again.
>
> Count me in too!
>
> Jeremy

At this rate we're going to be spilling out of the doors :o

Re: [LAD] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

David Runge
On 2017-05-06 15:19:02 (+0100), Will Godfrey wrote:
> On Sat, 6 May 2017 12:23:42 +0200
> Jeremy Jongepier <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On 05/04/2017 11:47 PM, Marc Groenewegen wrote:
> > > Yes I'll join you guys! Looking forward to seeing all of you again.
> At this rate we're going to be spilling out of the doors :o
Place will have to make room! ;-)

I'll try to be there around 19:00, too. Might be a little later though.
Have to get rid of my stuff first, but I'm staying very close by.

Looking forward to see all of you!

David

--
https://sleepmap.de

Re: [LAD] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

gerald mwangi
Hi Guys,

I can't attend the conference this year due to family obligations. So I
wish you a happy and interesting time.

Cheers,

Gerald / JimsonDrift

On 05/09/2017 09:11 PM, David Runge wrote:

> On 2017-05-06 15:19:02 (+0100), Will Godfrey wrote:
>> On Sat, 6 May 2017 12:23:42 +0200
>> Jeremy Jongepier <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> At this rate we're going to be spilling out of the doors :o
> Place will have to make room! ;-)
>
> I'll try to be there around 19:00, too. Might be a little later though.
> Have to get rid of my stuff first, but I'm staying very close by.
>
> Looking forward to see all of you!
>
> David

Re: [LAD] LAC 2017 Program - Linux Audio Conference in Saint-Etienne

Carlos Sanchiavedraz
Hi dear all,

On May 6, 2017 3:23:42 AM PDT, Jeremy Jongepier <[hidden email]> wrote:
>On 05/04/2017 11:47 PM, Marc Groenewegen wrote:
>> Yes I'll join you guys! Looking forward to seeing all of you again.
>
>Count me in too!
>
>Jeremy

Again this year, I can't attend :(. Wish you all have a great edition this year.

-- Carlos