LAC Video Streaming and IRC Channel

LAC

LAC Video Streaming and IRC Channel

LAC
Hi everyone,

LAC is just a few days ahead now! If you can't make it to the conference, we'll be video streaming paper presentations. Instructions on how this will work can be found on the conference website: https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2019/#streaming

Feel free to ask if you have any questions!

Cheers,

The LAC-19 Team

Re: LAC Video Streaming and IRC Channel

Robin Gareus
On 3/18/19 7:48 PM, LAC wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> LAC is just a few days ahead now! If you can't make it to the conference,
> we'll be video streaming paper presentations. Instructions on how this will
> work can be found on the conference website:
> https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2019/#streaming

Thanks a lot!
Since I won't make it to Stanford this year, the live-stream is very
appreciated. Also handy that all paper-presentations are 9am-1pm PDT.
That makes remote participation easy. Still, I'm going to miss you guys.

PS. The usual suspects are already on #lac2019 on freenode IRC. CU there.

have fun!
robin

Re: LAC Video Streaming and IRC Channel

Will Godfrey
On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 02:32:51 +0100
Robin Gareus <[hidden email]> wrote:

>On 3/18/19 7:48 PM, LAC wrote:
>> Hi everyone,
>>
>> LAC is just a few days ahead now! If you can't make it to the conference,
>> we'll be video streaming paper presentations. Instructions on how this will
>> work can be found on the conference website:
>> https://lac.linuxaudio.org/2019/#streaming
>
>Thanks a lot!
>Since I won't make it to Stanford this year, the live-stream is very
>appreciated. Also handy that all paper-presentations are 9am-1pm PDT.
>That makes remote participation easy. Still, I'm going to miss you guys.
>
>PS. The usual suspects are already on #lac2019 on freenode IRC. CU there.
>
>have fun!
>robin

My thanks too. I'm another one who won't be able to get there.
Checked I can get on the IRC channel yesterday :)

Re: LAC Video Recorded?

Does anyone know if this was recorded and/or whether it is being posted
anywhere?

Re: LAC Video Recorded?

Chris Chronopoulos
I asked this to the LAC organizers' list, and got word from Romain that talks were recorded, and will be posted online soon.

p.s. thanks to everyone who helped organize, record, stream, etc!

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 4:05 AM Will Godfrey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone know if this was recorded and/or whether it is being posted
anywhere?

Re: LAC Video Recorded?

Ace Path
Great news!

Also thanks as well to those who gave talks,  demos, performances/installations ;)
Fantastic event

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019, 22:09 Chris Chronopoulos <[hidden email]> wrote:
I asked this to the LAC organizers' list, and got word from Romain that talks were recorded, and will be posted online soon.

p.s. thanks to everyone who helped organize, record, stream, etc!

On Thu, Apr 4, 2019 at 4:05 AM Will Godfrey <[hidden email]> wrote:
Does anyone know if this was recorded and/or whether it is being posted
anywhere?

Re: LAC Video Recorded?

Will Godfrey

Did this actually get posted anywhere?

Re: LAC Video Recorded?

Louigi Verona
Good question. Not to my knowledge. I got tired of following up.