Larasynth - learns to turn your synth knobs as you play

Larasynth - learns to turn your synth knobs as you play

nathan.w.sommer
Hi all,

I have created an open source MIDI application called Larasynth. You can train it with recorded examples of how you would like it to behave, and then it will adjust your synth's continuous controller parameters live as you play. More information here:

 https://larasynth.readthedocs.io/

I plan to actively maintain this project so I would love to hear any feedback/issues you might have!

Best,
Nathan