Linuxsampler downloads?

Brett McCoy
Anyone know if or when Linuxsampler will be available for download
again? Seems their server crapped out a while back but doesn't seem to
be back up yet.

-- Brett

Re: Linuxsampler downloads?

carmen-4

its not available? wget http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/libgig-2.0.1.tar.bz2 http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/liblscp-0.3.0.tar.gz http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/linuxsampler-0.3.3.tar.bz2 works for me...

> Seems their server crapped out a while back but doesn't seem to
> be back up yet.
>
> -- Brett

Re: Linuxsampler downloads?

Brett McCoy
cdr wrote:

> On Tue Jan 10, 2006 at 11:01:43AM -0500, Brett McCoy wrote:
>
>> Anyone know if or when Linuxsampler will be available for download
>> again?
>

> its not available? wget
> http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/libgig-2.0.1.tar.bz2
> http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/liblscp-0.3.0.tar.gz
> http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/linuxsampler-0.3.3.tar.bz2
> works for me...

I didn't know they'd set up a mirror, I was downloading stuff from their
website. Are these gentoo specific packages?

-- Brett

Re: Linuxsampler downloads?

Jussi Sainio
Well that's one of the Gentoo's mirrors. However, those should be
original tarballs because Gentoo-specific patches are separately
provided in the Gentoo's package management system (portage).

--jussi

Brett McCoy wrote:

> cdr wrote:
>
>> On Tue Jan 10, 2006 at 11:01:43AM -0500, Brett McCoy wrote:
>>
>>> Anyone know if or when Linuxsampler will be available for download
>>> again?
>>

>> its not available? wget
>> http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/libgig-2.0.1.tar.bz2
>> http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/liblscp-0.3.0.tar.gz
>> http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/linuxsampler-0.3.3.tar.bz2
>> works for me...
>

> I didn't know they'd set up a mirror, I was downloading stuff from their
> website. Are these gentoo specific packages?
>
> -- Brett

Re: Linuxsampler downloads?

Jussi Sainio
Jussi Sainio wrote:

> Brett McCoy wrote:
>
>> cdr wrote:

>>> its not available? wget
>>> http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/libgig-2.0.1.tar.bz2
>>> http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/liblscp-0.3.0.tar.gz
>>> http://mirror.datapipe.net/gentoo/distfiles/linuxsampler-0.3.3.tar.bz2
>>> works for me...
>>

>> I didn't know they'd set up a mirror, I was downloading stuff from
>> their website. Are these gentoo specific packages?
>>
>> -- Brett
>>

 > Well that's one of the Gentoo's mirrors. However, those should be
 > original tarballs because Gentoo-specific patches are separately
 > provided in the Gentoo's package management system (portage).
 >
 > --jussi

Ahem, sorry. Wrong reply settings.

--jussi