[MUSIC] Synth Pertinax n. 1

Lorenzo Sutton
A new synth piece. This time I'm leaning towards drone-ish, repetitive
musical elemets, but - actually - also improvisation; and the usual
quest for somewhat minimalist set-ups.

Indeed this is just one single Yoshimi instrument (with effects),
improvised with a midi keyboard and recorded directly in mhwaveedit.

Soundclud:
https://soundcloud.com/lorenzosu/syper-190324-01

Dirct link to lossless FLAC:
https://ia801501.us.archive.org/16/items/synth_pertinax/syper_190324_01.flac

Complete yoshimi state file and other info about the project:
https://gitlab.com/lorenzosu/synth-pertinax/tree/master/syper_01

Hope it may be interesting to some on this list.

Lorenzo.

Re: [MUSIC] Synth Pertinax n. 1

Francesco Ariis
On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 11:11:20PM +0100, Lorenzo Sutton wrote:
> A new synth piece. This time I'm leaning towards drone-ish, repetitive
> musical elemets, but - actually - also improvisation; and the usual quest
> for somewhat minimalist set-ups.

Pleasant, droney and interesting at the same time. Thumbs up!