Multi-port MIDI interface

Ben Loftis
What are the good multi-port MIDI interface available for Linux?

The ALSA matrix was some help, but without reading every entry it is hard to
decipher how many ports each device has.  So far I have found the M-Audio
MidiSport 8x8.  Is that the biggest/best interface available?

Thanks in advance,
Ben Loftis
http://www.harrisonconsoles.com
http://www.studiooutfitters.com

Re: Multi-port MIDI interface

Brad Fuller
Ben Loftis wrote:

>What are the good multi-port MIDI interface available for Linux?
>
>The ALSA matrix was some help, but without reading every entry it is hard to
>decipher how many ports each device has.  So far I have found the M-Audio
>MidiSport 8x8.  Is that the biggest/best interface available?

I don't know. But it works for me fine.

--

*Brad Fuller*
+1 (408) 799-6124