[Music] Cerebral Party (a new genre maybe? :) )

[Music] Cerebral Party (a new genre maybe? :) )

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
I would like to say that this is a new subgenre: medstep. :) This is based on
samples of an MRI, so if you had a traumatic experience with that: do not
listen.
Cerebral Party - an _examination_ of LinuxSampler:
https://youtu.be/He52Ux18E4s
All samples were edited in Nama/Ecasound and then loaded into LinuxSampler
using the SFZ engine. I didn't realise how powerful it is.

Feedback, as always, is welcome. :)

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I thought love was just a tingling of the skin <3