[Music] Cerebral Party (a new genre maybe? :) )

[Music] Cerebral Party (a new genre maybe? :) )

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
I would like to say that this is a new subgenre: medstep. :) This is based on
samples of an MRI, so if you had a traumatic experience with that: do not
listen.
Cerebral Party - an _examination_ of LinuxSampler:
https://youtu.be/He52Ux18E4s
All samples were edited in Nama/Ecasound and then loaded into LinuxSampler
using the SFZ engine. I didn't realise how powerful it is.

Feedback, as always, is welcome. :)

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I thought love was just a tingling of the skin <3

Re: [Music] Cerebral Party (a new genre maybe? :) )

Will Godfrey
On Tue, 26 Nov 2019 16:51:52 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hey hey,
>I would like to say that this is a new subgenre: medstep. :) This is based on
>samples of an MRI, so if you had a traumatic experience with that: do not
>listen.
>Cerebral Party - an _examination_ of LinuxSampler:
>https://youtu.be/He52Ux18E4s
>All samples were edited in Nama/Ecasound and then loaded into LinuxSampler
>using the SFZ engine. I didn't realise how powerful it is.
>
>Feedback, as always, is welcome. :)
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Jeanette

Don't really know what to say about this one :O

Very strange, but with some very nice snippets in it.

Re: [Music] Cerebral Party (a new genre maybe? :) )

Jostein Chr. Andersen
On 2019-11-26 16:51, Jeanette C. wrote:
> Feedback, as always, is welcome. :)

Hey, this was cool!  :-)

Re: [Music] Cerebral Party (a new genre maybe? :) )

Jeanette C.
Dec 17 2019, Jostein Chr. Andersen has written:

> On 2019-11-26 16:51, Jeanette C. wrote:
>> Feedback, as always, is welcome. :)
>
> Hey, this was cool!  :-)
Thanks! :) Glad you enjoyed that odd ball.

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

I believe
We all have one true love
Somewhere in this world <3

Re: [Music] Cerebral Party (a new genre maybe? :) )

Alf Haakon Lund

On 17.12.2019 16:24, Jeanette C. wrote:
> Dec 17 2019, Jostein Chr. Andersen has written:
>
>> On 2019-11-26 16:51, Jeanette C. wrote:
>>> Feedback, as always, is welcome. :)
>>
>> Hey, this was cool!  :-)
> Thanks! :) Glad you enjoyed that odd ball.

I get some associations to Prodigy in the 90's. Equal parts scary, fun
and revolting...

Thx for sharing, and Happy New Year!

Re: [Music] Cerebral Party (a new genre maybe? :) )

Jeanette C.
Dec 27 2019, Alf Haakon Pietruszka Lund has written:
> I get some associations to Prodigy in the 90's. Equal parts scary, fun
> and revolting...
:) Thanks a lot! I take that as great prize.

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

... About some useless information,
Supposed to fire my imagination <3