[Music] G&E's night out Rossini and Grieg meet disco funk

[Music] G&E's night out Rossini and Grieg meet disco funk

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
the subject says it all:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/g_and_es_night_out.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/g_and_es_night_out.mp3

As ever recorded and mixed in Nama. Software instruments: a lot of
LinuxSampler, Fluidsynth and setBfree, plus some analogue hardware.

I hope you like it, feedback is welcome. :)

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

you made me realize..not to compromise
the fact that you and i should meet... <3

Re: [Music] G&E's night out Rossini and Grieg meet disco funk

Kirk Reiser
Just got the chance to sit down and listen to both G and E's Night Out
and Silver and enjoyed them both very much Night Out comes across very
campy IMO.

Thank you very much for sharing these with us.

   Kirk

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019, Jeanette C. wrote:

> Hey hey,
> the subject says it all:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/g_and_es_night_out.ogg
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/g_and_es_night_out.mp3
>
> As ever recorded and mixed in Nama. Software instruments: a lot of
> LinuxSampler, Fluidsynth and setBfree, plus some analogue hardware.
>
> I hope you like it, feedback is welcome. :)
>
> Best wishes,
>
> Jeanette

Re: [Music] G&E's night out Rossini and Grieg meet disco funk

On Sun, 3 Nov 2019 18:03:27 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hey hey,
>the subject says it all:
>http://juliencoder.de/nama/g_and_es_night_out.ogg
>http://juliencoder.de/nama/g_and_es_night_out.mp3
>
>As ever recorded and mixed in Nama. Software instruments: a lot of
>LinuxSampler, Fluidsynth and setBfree, plus some analogue hardware.
>
>I hope you like it, feedback is welcome. :)
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Jeanette

Finally got time to listen to some music, and this makes a great start.
Totally different to anything I've heard from you bwfore - Love it!