[Music] G&E's night out Rossini and Grieg meet disco funk

[Music] G&E's night out Rossini and Grieg meet disco funk

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
the subject says it all:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/g_and_es_night_out.ogg
http://juliencoder.de/nama/g_and_es_night_out.mp3

As ever recorded and mixed in Nama. Software instruments: a lot of
LinuxSampler, Fluidsynth and setBfree, plus some analogue hardware.

I hope you like it, feedback is welcome. :)

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

you made me realize..not to compromise
the fact that you and i should meet... <3

Re: [Music] G&E's night out Rossini and Grieg meet disco funk

Kirk Reiser
Just got the chance to sit down and listen to both G and E's Night Out
and Silver and enjoyed them both very much Night Out comes across very
campy IMO.

Thank you very much for sharing these with us.

   Kirk