[Music] Musace

jonetsu@teksavvy.com
Hello,

Basically created with the limitation of using only the u-he ACE synth
but then the Bazille synth also has some contribution in two tracks.
The bass is ACE 'Color of Chloe' preset, with appropriate mixing-time
adjustments.  Also created as a mixing exercise.  This is a short
song-like piece with a simple bright theme.  Of course the drums and
percussion were not made using the synths.

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/musace

Cheers.

Re: [Music] Musace

Jeanette C.
Oct 6 2017, jonetsu has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/musace
Hi Jonetsu,
this is a nice piece. Upbeat, but not too much so. Light and easy,
almost passing by, lifting a hand in greeting. :) I love the pad sound.
The quiet, shimmering movement. And the bass has a satisfying low end
and rounded top to it.

If I would criticise anything, it would be the drums, for the rather
extreme level of reverb. Otherwise, everything sounds well balanced,
transparaent with enough space to breathe. Good show!

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

Can't you see I'm a fool in so many ways <3

Re: [Music] Musace

jonetsu@teksavvy.com
On Fri, 6 Oct 2017 19:30:23 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/musace

> If I would criticise anything, it would be the drums, for the rather
> extreme level of reverb. Otherwise, everything sounds well balanced,
> transparaent with enough space to breathe. Good show!

Thanks for the comment.  I also got a comment in the same vein perhaps,
that the drums and synths seems to be recorded in two different places,
that there's no glue.  I think this has to do with your observation.
So I'll continue working on the mix and will post an updated version.

Cheers.