[Music] Oneiric-1

jonetsu@teksavvy.com
Oneiric : of or relating to dreams.

'Oneiric 1' is like a story out of a dream where logic is distorted
although some unconscious thread weaves them in and out as if
responding to some kind of continuity.  This is not an abstract piece,
though.  It mimicks quite well what is found in reality, drums,
basses, leads, but seems to tell a story whose plot will never be
known.

This is not a love song.  It's not a soothing song.  Although it's
colorful in its own way.

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/oneiric-1

Cheers.

Re: [Music] Oneiric-1

Jeanette C.
Jul 16 2017, jonetsu has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/oneiric-1
Hey hey,
you must have had an exciting dream, full of strange action. I like the
evocative nature of this piece. The sound choice is so well matched to
the harmonies and the overall feel. It's a little quirky, a little
terrifying and a little down to earth. Thanks for sharing this piece. If
you have more dreams, don't hesitate to be inspired by them :)

--------
* website: http://juliencoder.de - for summer is a state of sound

I'm reaching out to you
To find that you're not there <3

Re: [Music] Oneiric-1

jonetsu@teksavvy.com
On Sun, 16 Jul 2017 23:27:25 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/oneiric-1

Hi,

> you must have had an exciting dream, full of strange action. I like
> the evocative nature of this piece. The sound choice is so well
> matched to the harmonies and the overall feel. It's a little quirky,
> a little terrifying and a little down to earth. Thanks for sharing
> this piece. If you have more dreams, don't hesitate to be inspired by
> them :)

There are many kinds of dreams although the ones referred here are the
ones that unfolds like a story.  In goes from point A to B to C as if
responding to a logic that in reality wouldn't make much sense.
Perhaps like fables in which marvellous and mystical events are
taking place.  But they are mystical only because we cannot explain
them.  As such, those dreams have an 'organic' feeling because they
make sense even though we do not know what this sense is.

I had a few dreams unfolding in such an intricate way, full with
interleaving plots, characters, action, a gripping 'storyline' that upon
awakening the only reaction was darn, I will not know the end of the
story, it was so interesting !  Hollywood, move away, you are no match
for that kind of story :)

Cheers.