Quantcast

Music: R.I.P. Jaki Liebezeit - Flow Notion

Music: R.I.P. Jaki Liebezeit - Flow Notion

jonetsu@teksavvy.com
Hello,

This is about Jaki Liebezeit, drummer of the seminal 70s German band
Can, who passed away earlier this month.  The piece was not made to
sound like Can.  It was made with the 'thought of'.

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/flownotion

Cheers.

Re: Music: R.I.P. Jaki Liebezeit - Flow Notion

Roger E
On 31/01/17 11:21, jonetsu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This is about Jaki Liebezeit, drummer of the seminal 70s German band
> Can, who passed away earlier this month.  The piece was not made to
> sound like Can.  It was made with the 'thought of'.
>
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/flownotion
This is great. I very much liked Can and this is a nice homage.
Also I seem to leave your Soundcloud playlist on for ages after playing
your posted track. You are doing interesting music and I particularly
like the more ambient stuff like jam12.

Cheers
Roger

Re: Music: R.I.P. Jaki Liebezeit - Flow Notion

Jan 31 2017, jonetsu has written:
> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/flownotion
I heard about Libezeit, it's sad.

I like your piece. There's something gritty and down to earth about it,
played with some nice sounds. Very analogue feeling there. Thanks!

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3

Re: Music: R.I.P. Jaki Liebezeit - Flow Notion

jonetsu@teksavvy.com
On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 12:36:33 +1100
Roger <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/flownotion

> This is great. I very much liked Can and this is a nice homage.
> Also I seem to leave your Soundcloud playlist on for ages after
> playing your posted track. You are doing interesting music and I
> particularly like the more ambient stuff like jam12.

Thanks !  Much appreciated !  It's not easy to try to do something
different and to stick to it to eventually try to reach a wider
audience.

Cheers.

Re: Music: R.I.P. Jaki Liebezeit - Flow Notion

jonetsu@teksavvy.com
On Tue, 31 Jan 2017 08:12:42 +0100 (CET)
"Jeanette C." <[hidden email]> wrote:

>> https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/flownotion

> I heard about Libezeit, it's sad.

I had several albums on vinyl, then got some on CD.  My favorites are
the groovier ones, 'Landed', 'Flow Motion' and 'Saw Delight'.

> I like your piece. There's something gritty and down to earth about
> it, played with some nice sounds. Very analogue feeling there. Thanks!

Thanks !  By coincidence there was a problem, still unresolved, about
gain, which introduced some grittiness, I think.  Maybe that's all for
good after all.

Cheers.