[Music] Wind of sorrow (piano)

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
I'd like to announce the release of Wind of sorrow:
http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.mp3
http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.ogg
and
http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.flac

Again, it's a piano solo, with some dynamic, thus the additional FLAC version.
The mood is nicely expressed by the title, some lovely IR reverb was added to
the mix and the rest is history. :) All conceived and recorded within one
hour. I wished I could have written this, when I felt like that. But now it's
here and I didn't want to forget it, after my short trip this weekend. :)

Feedback is welcome.

Enjoy and best wishes,

Jeanette

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3

Re: [Music] Wind of sorrow (piano)

Benoît Rouits
Hello Jeanette,

This piano solo is beautiful and very very inspiring.
Thank you for sharing it, really.

Sometimes i think music is more powerful when it is not
laid on paper. The time of writing it, the magic vanishes.

Thank you very much,
 Benoît

Le 02/06/2017 à 01:26, Jeanette C. a écrit :

> Hey hey,
> I'd like to announce the release of Wind of sorrow:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.mp3
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.ogg
> and
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.flac
>
> Again, it's a piano solo, with some dynamic, thus the additional FLAC
> version. The mood is nicely expressed by the title, some lovely IR
> reverb was added to the mix and the rest is history. :) All conceived
> and recorded within one hour. I wished I could have written this, when I
> felt like that. But now it's here and I didn't want to forget it, after
> my short trip this weekend. :)
>
> Feedback is welcome.
>
> Enjoy and best wishes,
>
> Jeanette

Re: [Music] Wind of sorrow (piano)

On Fri, 2 Jun 2017 01:26:35 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey hey,
> I'd like to announce the release of Wind of sorrow:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.mp3
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.ogg
> and
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.flac
>
> Again, it's a piano solo, with some dynamic, thus the additional FLAC version.
> The mood is nicely expressed by the title, some lovely IR reverb was added to
> the mix and the rest is history. :) All conceived and recorded within one
> hour. I wished I could have written this, when I felt like that. But now it's
> here and I didn't want to forget it, after my short trip this weekend. :)
>
> Feedback is welcome.
>
> Enjoy and best wishes,
>
> Jeanette

Very expressive work. Excellent dynamic performance. Your best to date I'd say.

Re: [Music] Wind of sorrow (piano)

Sean Bolton-3
Hi Jeanette,

Wow. This is just stunning. The composition and execution are great,
and emotionally it resonates with the difficult but growthful place I
am in my life right now.

What is the significance of "Halleigh"? Do you mind if I learn to play
it?

Big thanks,

-Sean

On Fri Jun  2 2017, Jeanette C. wrote:

> Hey hey,
> I'd like to announce the release of Wind of sorrow:
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.mp3
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.ogg
> and
> http://juliencoder.de/nama/Wind_of_sorrow.flac
>
> Again, it's a piano solo, with some dynamic, thus the additional FLAC
> version. The mood is nicely expressed by the title, some lovely IR
> reverb was added to the mix and the rest is history. :) All conceived
> and recorded within one hour. I wished I could have written this,
> when I felt like that. But now it's here and I didn't want to forget
> it, after my short trip this weekend. :)
>
> Feedback is welcome.
>
> Enjoy and best wishes,
>
> Jeanette
>
> --------
> When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3

Re: [Music] Wind of sorrow (piano)

Jeanette C.
Hi Sean,
Jun 5 2017, Sean Bolton has written:
> What is the significance of "Halleigh"?
This piece belongs to the album "Ghost / Shoing", which I started a
while ago. The idea was to have titles that have an internationally
understandable component. Halleigh is an oenomatopoetic transcription of
the atmosphere of this piece, as it occured to me. :)
> Do you mind if I learn to play
> it?
You're welcome. But there's no MIDI. If you're really interested, we
might talk more about it off-list.

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3

Re: [Music] Wind of sorrow (piano)

Hi Will and Bennoit,
thanks, I'm glad you enjoyed it. Mission accomplished. :)

--------
When you need someone, you just turn around and I will be there <3