[Music] early 90s techno inspired track

Jeanette C.
Hey hey,
I just released "Feet of clay":
https://youtu.be/nMboaOCJNtA

It is inspired by early 90s techno/electro, though a little more melodic and
it consists of two eight bar patterns, so too complicated. :)

Instruments were entirely hardware and entirely analogue. On the mixing side
there is a lot of spice from CAPS, compression, TAP Tube Warmth and the Invada
studio compressor in the lead.

Enjoy!

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

But now I'm stronger than yesterday <3

Re: [Music] early 90s techno inspired track

On Tue, 19 May 2020 12:37:02 +0200 (CEST)
"Jeanette C." <[hidden email]> wrote:

>Hey hey,
>I just released "Feet of clay":
>https://youtu.be/nMboaOCJNtA
>
>It is inspired by early 90s techno/electro, though a little more melodic and
>it consists of two eight bar patterns, so too complicated. :)
>
>Instruments were entirely hardware and entirely analogue. On the mixing side
>there is a lot of spice from CAPS, compression, TAP Tube Warmth and the Invada
>studio compressor in the lead.
>
>Enjoy!
>
>Best wishes,
>
>Jeanette

Very much enjoyed this fun piece. However I would say it has completely the
wrong title :)

Re: [Music] early 90s techno inspired track

Jeanette C.
May 20 2020, Will Godfrey has written:
> Very much enjoyed this fun piece. However I would say it has completely the
> wrong title :)
I hoped you might think so. :)

Best wishes,

Jeanny

  * GitHub: https://github.com/jeanette-c

There's just a thing or two I'd like you to know <3